In this episode Scott Howland is joined by Robbie Kellman Baxter of Peninsula Strategies, or maybe better known being the author of The Forever Transaction and Membership Economy. They caught up about Subscription Strategies, why they're so popular and why Robbie herself fell in love with this business approach.
- Why Robbie loves recurring revenue strategies
(clue, stems from Netflix!)
- Why they are becoming so popular
- The shift from one-time to recurring relationships
- Curation, replenishment and access subscriptions
- The Forever Transaction and Membership Economy
- Taylor Swift, Lizzo and a glass of white wine!