The Zephr Coffee Club returned with a dive into Corporate and Bulk Subscriptions. Initially it kicked off with the WHY? There are various reasons, for both B2B and B2C publishers that Bulk and Corporate subscriptions would be key to a revenue stream.
- More lucrative - increased revenues
- Less admin effort - one account manager, rather than lots of individuals
- Passive/Active account sharing prevention possible
- Saves company buyers money overall, but bigger commitments for publishers
- Ties down long term contracts - increased predictable revenues
We're seeing lots of organisations offer this from The FT, to The Times, B2B's like PEI and more and more have different corporate or bulk offerings. But, what kind of ways can I offer this?
We discussed different ways to offer these entitlements, from IP Addresses, email addresses, registration codes, individual users or even different product offerings too. This could all be leveraged via a platform like Zephr, enabling you to offer the right product and the right time, with the right way of deploying for the users.
- Manage Large Accounts Easily - I.e. Financial Market Information
- Track Account Sharing - Passive and Active
- Have Different Options and Products Available
- Trigger Emails to Account Manager for Upsells
- Drive Increased Offline Sales
- Company Subscriptions - I.e. Benefits
- Replacing the Magazines in the Barbers/Coffee Shop?
- Wifi Access - Office Receptions, Coffee Shops, Added Value
- Location Subscriptions - Access in Certain Areas through Partnership
- All Increased Revenue Opportunities / Leverage Trials?