In this Zephr Podcast Sessions, Scott Howland is joined by Raoul Monks, Founder and Director of Flume Sales Training. They explore the shifting perspectives in sales and how pivoting your sales strategy could be the best thing for your business this year.
- Why are perspectives shifting?
- The rules book has been ripped up, what does this mean?
- If people aren't up for changing, what's going to happen?
- Top tips for navigating these changes?
- Dead Pony Club & a great Bon Iver track!
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/raoulmonks/
Flume Sales Training - https://flumetraining.com/